The Interview Process
Every potential student must go through an interview prior to coming on board at Shockwave Defense LLC. The interview process is designed to test the seriousness of a student, and ensure that we are good fit for one another. It is also designed to ensure that Shockwave Defense LLC is not training individuals to become better criminals. Our University has a strong camaraderie, and open learning environment. This environment is conducive for serious and mature students wanting to know what to do in violent or hostile situations.
To get directions from your location to our facility please visit the contact page. Remember that the entrance is on the south side of the building through the double black gates.
What your interview will include:
1. Proper Attitude: Shockwave Defense LLC wants to make sure that you are serious about your training, and that you have a full understanding of what we do and what will be expected from you in duration of your training at our facility.
2. Physical Challenge: This portion of the interview is designed to test whether or not you are willing to push yourself. When an attacker is trying to harm you, your will to survive will heavily influence the outcome of your attack. This brief section of the interview will help our defense consultants see where you are currently at.
What you will need to bring for your interview:
1. Tennis shoes and comfortable clothing for the strength, endurance, stamina test.
2. (2) Forms of Personal ID that you are who you say you are i.e. a drivers license and a major credit card. (This is required for the background check)
3. An open mind ready to learn.
Schedule an appointment Today By Calling